Tuesday, October 9, 2012

i highly recommend...



I'm not exactly the only one doing the "blog thing". Here are some others that I follow pretty closely*.



Mommy Gone Mental: "Chances are, you’ve ‘stumbled’ upon this blog because I sent you a direct link and some form of blackmail to entice you to read on. In that case, no introductions are necessary. If, however, you found this on your own, you should know that I am sarcastic, crass, slightly ADD, 100% out of my mind, and mommy to the world’s most amazing little boy (Piggle).

I’ve been told by countless people that I should be keeping a daily record of my son’s life. Apparently, I should have started while pregnant. Guess I’m a bit behind, but I’m sure it won’t take long to catch up…"



Mad Mom Diaries: "So, you want to know what it’s like to be bat shit crazy. Or perhaps, since you’ve already stumbled on this page, you’ve already sipped the kool aid and fallen ass over head into a warm pile of toddler poo. Either way, I am certain that this blog will make you feel a whole hell of a lot better about yourself. After all, if you can’t laugh at yourself, you might as well piss your pants at someone else’s failures..."



Domesticated Blonde: "I’m in my 20s, recently married and a mother to a beautiful 1 year old boy, Logan.(born June 2nd 2011). I’m slowly learning how to cook, bake and make a beautiful home while also being a stay-at-home mom.

I’m opinionated, quick-witted, with almost no patience for those few people in the world that seem to be a few fries short of a Happy Meal, if you catch my drift.

I’m a mama bear at heart; I fiercely protect my family and friends.

I have my ditzy moments – more than I like to admit ..."



Nothing But Blue Sky: "my blog is covered in cobwebs, which i will slowly but surely try to clear away over the next several weeks. the blogging break was a good one, but i miss it and now that the summer is almost over, i feel a desire to get back into the groove of writing and recording little snippets of my life..."



My Tree of Wellness: "During my pregnancy I never smoked or drank and I ate everything I was supposed to aside from the occasional infamous prego cravings. When my son was born in January of 2011, being healthy became a predominant priority in my life. Little did I know that the journey of wellness I was about to embark would lead me to the state of mind I now live in today."



*updated whenever I see fit!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing my blog on yours! I love networking with amazing people. I will post a link to yours as soon as I get to that part of my blog. It's a working progress. Hope all is well. :)

    ReplyDelete